Save the Date: Future Green Sustainability Social on 5th December 2023
We are thrilled to announce that we will be hosting an event for all Future Green Members and industry partners to celebrate 2023 and all your sustainability achievements.
We invite you to partake in this gathering of sustainability advocates by sponsoring this year’s Future Green Sustainability Social, to be held on Monday 5th December 2023 (to coincide with the United Nations global climate change conference COP28). Your sponsorship will reinforce your brand’s commitment and leadership in sustainability. Multiple sponsorship tiers are now open for sponsorship including Venue Sponsor, Lead, Gold, Silver, Special Thanks, Food, Beverage, Media and Goodie Bag partners.
Our year-end event will also announce the launch of our new Carbon Literacy initiative for corporates, helping scale sustainability knowledge in HK and the region. Carbon Literacy will build awareness of the carbon costs and impacts of everyday activities and the ability and motivation to reduce emissions on an individual, community and organisational basis. The project was set up to give everyone, everywhere, a day of training on carbon literacy – and in doing so, empower people to make positive change.
Today, over 74,000 individuals from over 5,800 organisations have been certified as Carbon Literate and that number is rising fast. This training will be run in Hong Kong by Future Green in 2024, so get your organisation involved!
Food & Drink Businesses who have taken the Course:
Other Carbon Literate Organisations:
Save the Date: The Future Green Sustainability Social will be held on Monday 5th December 2023. Please mark your calendar as we would love to have you with us for this special occasion!
Date: Monday 5th December 2023
Venue: KIN Food Hub (2/F, Devon House, Taikoo Place, 979 King’s Rd, Quarry Bay)
5pm: Arrivals & Welcome Cocktails
5.30pm: Carbon Literacy Project launch by keynote speaker
5.45pm: A taste of our innovation workshops: climate change and food sustainability
6.15pm: Introducing guest Members speakers
6.40pm: Sustainable Member Brand Spotlights
7pm: Celebratory cocktails & networking
This event also aims to thank our Members who have been with us since day one as well as a platform for dialogue, peer-learning and achievements with like-minded sustainability advocates.
All Members will enjoy the same number of complimentary tickets to attend the year-end Sustainability Social as offered for Monthly Meetups.
- F&B Hospitality & Supplier Member: 1 ticket
- Corporate Member: 3 tickets
- Non-Members: upon checkout, select Non-Member ticket on Eventbrite
If you wish to invite an extra guest, feel free to purchase an extra non-Member ticket.
Now calling for sponsors
Cash and in-kind sponsorship application are currently opened for:
- Lead Sponsor
- Gold, Silver & Special Thanks Sponsors
- Food & Beverage Sponsors
- Goodie Bag Sponsors
- Media Sponsor
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details on sponsorship packages and benefits.
Thank you to our generous Sponsors:
Not intended to be seen or forwarded to non-legal drinking age people
Terms and Conditions:
- This event is open to all working in food and beverage including Hospitality, Corporates, Schools, Food Brands, Retailers, etc.
- Reservations in advance are highly recommended due to limited space. Please consider your booking confirmed via Eventbrite unless notified otherwise.
- Please avoid cancellations to avoid food and drink wastage.
- The event will be canceled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rainstorm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed, recorded, and/or filmed and give permission to use your image in promotional and/or marketing materials.