October 2024 – Reduce Food Loss and Waste
Join us for our Future Green Members Monthly Meetup on ‘Reduce Food Loss and Waste‘
Each month, we dive into a different focus area of our food sustainability framework, providing subject matter expertise and inspiration to adopt and implement more socially just and environmentally friendly practices across the food business community. On top of this, you will also be treated to drinks and nibbles from our generous host!
Come and learn from our expert speakers and network with food enthusiasts, industry professionals and sustainability advocates! Join us at our next Future Green Members Monthly Meetup!
Food Service Provider and Supplier Members: 1 complimentary ticket
Corporate Members: 3 complimentary tickets
Not a Future Green member yet? No problem! Non-members can join for just 250 HKD, giving you a taste of our vibrant community, Membership benefits, and see how we can help you in your sustainability journey.
Don’t miss this opportunity to explore the future of food and make a difference, one bite at a time!
Interested in hosting the next Meetup? Fill out this form here.
Terms and Conditions:
- This event is open to all working in food including F&B, Corporates, Schools, Food Brands, Retailers, etc.
- Reservations in advance are highly recommended due to limited space. Please consider your booking confirmed via Eventbrite unless notified otherwise.
- Please avoid cancellations to avoid food and drink wastage.
- The event will be canceled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rainstorm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed, recorded, and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org