We perform outbound marketing activities to our audience using the following channels:
- Social Media
- Face 2 Face Selling
- Events and Networking
- Website/ Community Platform
Policy for our marketing
- We will never send marketing materials unwillingly to those who have not given us consent to do so.
- We will delete any marketing contacts we have that do not engage with our materials for over 1 year. Engage is classified as opening emails, clicking on links, visiting our site, liking our posts.
- If someone engages on social media we believe we have the right to reply but will not save their data in any way.
- We collect phone numbers, names and addresses of a business, or business contact, only when someone has engaged with us in person, or in our marketing materials or website and we only keep these for 1 year. If no engagement has occurred since initial contact we delete all data.
- Anyone at any time can remove their data by telephoning or emailing any of the Future Green staff.
- Anyone at any time can change their information by telephoning or emailing the staff.
- We do not collect personal information from analytics via any of our digital channels.
- For information collected physically, we always obtain verbal or written consent if we feel we will contact them through email and/or telephone correspondence.
- Any interactions with Future Green through email is stored for five years only and is deleted if not changed, updated or added to within that time.
If you would like any more information on our marketing, to receive our marketing materials, or wish to make a complaint please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated February 2023