Know your baseline
A two week process
Get Audited to baseline your business
Turn Ideas into Actions Do you have a Roadmap?
When it comes to understanding the true impact of your business, a materiality assessment is a must. Here’s how we do it:
- We start by listening to the people who matter most, your stakeholders. We gather their perspectives on the most important sustainability issues that affect your organisation.
- Next, we analyse that data to identify the issues that are truly material to your business.
- Then, we prioritise these issues based on their impact and importance to your organisation, your stakeholders and the wider society.
- Finally, we create a plan of action. Specific goals, targets and activities that address the prioritised sustainability issues, so you can measure progress over time and make a real difference. We believe that by taking this approach, you can ensure that your business is truly making a difference.
For foodservice we will be guided by the Food Made Good framework. For retailers and at product level we draw from the Omni Framework
What to Expect in a
A 2 Week Programme
- Stakeholder interviews to highlights material issues
- Survey to measuring pertinent sustainability indicators
- Baseline Audit
- Action Plan with priorities ranked
- Agree milestones & roadmap
- Timeline for execution
- Advisory support plan
Outcomes: Sharable report with identified sustainability initiatives and action plan
Who do we need in the room/to interview Ideally…
Chefs /Sous Chefs
Get in touch
Ready to make your business greener, less polluting and more restorative?
Want to know your baseline and get assessed? Let’s run a Lightning Decision Jam – light touch half day workshop to introduce you to the food sustainability world and what is involved in a materiality assessment.