DFI RETAIL GROUP
Leaders in the Technical Team in various parts of DFI Retail Group’s APAC retail business were looking to upskill teams in food sustainability. A three-part retail-oriented food sustainability CPD accredited course was designed for banners in various sectors including food retail, convenience stores, health and beauty retail.
Knowledge sharing and workshopping
We provided interactive training and workshopping to embed knowledge using futures tools, decision-making tools, and prioritisation mapping.
- Training to upskill teams
- Regenerative Agriculture (CPD accredited)
- Plastics and Packaging (CPD accredited)
- Food Sustainability (CPD accredited)
- Workshops to imagine future scenarios, embed knowledge, build the case for buy-in
- Trends and industry best practice
- APAC-wide teams trained
- Remote, hybrid and in-person training designed from scratch
- Team confidence to impart knowledge and ask relevant supplier questions
- Increased expertise in critical sustainability topics such as regenerative agriculture, plastics and packaging, and how these relate to the food system.
SKILLS EXERCISED INCLUDE ACTIVE LEARNING
COMPLEX PROBLEM SOLVING
LEADERSHIP AND INFLUENCE
DFI Retail Group