HENDERSON LAND GROUP
As the lead sponsor of the Food Made Good HK Awards and sponsors of an ongoing tenant engagement programme, including sustainability audits and carbon labelling of menus, we have reinforced Henderson Land Group’s commitments to sustainability and contributed to elevating their position as the landlord voice on food sustainability issues.
Henderson Land Group’s support for the third year shows consistency and continuity in their messaging, highlighting the importance of sustainability and its implementation.
Henderson Land Group our partner for sustainable F&B engagement
Corporate Communications wanted to sponsor a credible sustainable food initiative to better engage with tenants and enhance the brand’s position as pioneers in sustainability.
- Delivered sustainability training to selected tenants at H Code, H Queen’s, 18 On Lan
- A Food Made Good adapted tenant audit carried out for 13 tenants
- 13 reports created including an overview report for landlord
- Collectively identified challenges and solutions to take forward
- Carbon menu labelling programme underway
- Press coverage designed and curated for pilot group of restaurants
- Awards lead sponsor
Tools we used include:
Behaviour change models to test if programmes influence diner behaviour
Decision making workshops
Get in touch
As a purpose-led, B Corp-accredited consultancy, we can help you build a ‘green’ competitive advantage by transforming your business from within.
Are you a landlord looking to engage your tenants? Let us help your company move to an advantageous sustainability position.