5 days per week 09:00 – 18:00 (with flexibility to WFH 2 days per week)
Minimum duration: 6 months from November 2023 – May 2023
AXA Southside, 38 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
About Future Green
Future Green is a food sustainability consultancy, helping businesses (including F&B, hospitality, caterers, retailers, NGOs and schools) on their sustainability journey through training, strategy and communications. Our mission is to help them to operate more sustainably, and our vision is that by doing so at scale, we can create a sustainable food system. Our core value is turning passion into action. Learning is good but doing is better.
About the Team
We are a small yet agile team of three in Hong Kong (and two remote) who have a diverse range of backgrounds, from food policy, nutrition, sustainable development, wine and spirits and economics, but most importantly we are all passionate about changing the food landscape in Asia. As a small start up, we have to take a flexible approach, and support each other to be a fast-acting high-performing team.
The role of the intern is to ensure the smooth running of the office and all of our operations and projects. The role is to support the wider organisation with the day-to-day needs. This position is ideal for a fresh undergraduate or recent graduate looking to gain practical experience and kick-start their career in a fast-paced environment where agility and multitasking are key.
The post-holder will be inspired by the vision and mission of Future Green and be passionate about the challenges facing the food system or be willing to learn quickly on the topic. The post-holder will be ambitious and passionate about helping people understand the positive impact that we can have on the planet through the food we choose to put on our plates. You will also be interested in enabling the team to share knowledge, ideas, resources and solutions.
- Assisting with the Project Management of ongoing consultancy projects, events and Membership services and marketing functions across the organisation
- Supporting with relevant stakeholder meetings and following up with notes and actions for team
- Researching and updating sustainability areas following requests and writing content for our digital channels, Members and material
- Previous experience in an administrative position, including internships, volunteering or university-related, is highly desirable
- Excellent English
- Excellent organisational skills, including experience coordinating projects
- Excellent interpersonal and (written and verbal) communication skills
- Strong initiative and proactive nature
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a wider team
- Must have a strong passion and interest in both the food sector and sustainability
- Proficiency in Google Suite and MS Office applications
- A proactive nature, with a willingness to learn and be solutions-focused
- Strong academic background and research skills
- Experience using IT software: Salesforce, WordPress, MailChimp, Xero, Canva &
- Experience working in the foodservice sector in Hong Kong
- Proficiency in Chinese language (written and spoken) is a plus
Join our team and contribute your unique skills to help us achieve our goals efficiently and effectively.
Reach out to email@example.com
Apply before 3rd Oct, 2023 and become an integral part of our growing organisation!
Interested in more?
6 steps to turning messy ideas into concrete next steps with The British Chamber of Commerce3rd November
From Healthy Kids Menu to Asian-Inspired Delights: SpiceBox Organics Revamps Catering Services, Championing Sustainability and Clean Eating in Hong Kong12th October